1958 Ford F100 Built by Korek Designs
Heavy Duty Chassis Engineered For Classic Pickup Trucks
The chassis also features thru-frame exhaust passages, which allow the truck to have a lower overall stance while still maintaining ample ground clearance.
In addition to being designed for the exact year/make/model truck, Morrison can build in the exact ride height desired to obtain a contemporary stance.
Engineered to fit the exact year, make and model truck. No compromises!
Your choice of ride height and stance:
- Superbly engineered suspension package provides vastly improved handling
- Beefy 2"x6" main rail with precision mandrelformed 2"x4" subframes 180 wall tubing
- Frame is fixture-welded to assure proper alignment of all suspension components
- Choice of AME's own IFS, Sport IFS or Air Spring-Plus front suspension
- Triangulated 4-bar, 4-bar or Air Spring-Plus rear suspension options
- Through-frame passages for 2.5" or 3" exhaust provide lower CG with ample ground clearance
- Uses 20:1 Power Rack steering
- Several coil-over spring options
Big Oak Garage Truck - 1942 Chevy Truck